Re: [iPad] iPad apps for editing your photos like a pro - CNET

 

I recently installed Pixelmator on my iMac & iPad.  I'm finding their tutorials very helpful & the learning curve seems much less than on some other apps that I've tried.

Pat

Sent from my iPad...

On Nov 24, 2014, at 4:09 PM, Christopher Collins iphone@analogdigital.com.au [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

No, but the advantage with Pixelmator is that it is also available on the Mac. Which most of the others aren't.


cjc

On 25 Nov 2014, at 7:06 am, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Great review. I use Snapseed on my iPhone 6 Plus and on my iPad mini retina. I'm considering Pixelmator but it's not made for the iPhone. 

\
   \   /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Nov 23, 2014, at 5:54 PM, Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

.

__,_._,___