Re: [iPad] Apple’s 12.2-Inch ‘iPad Air Plus’ Launch Tipped For April-June 2015; iPad Mini 4 Details Also Surface

 

The only reason that I have both is that I'm a "gadget nut"!  In the future I will just have the iPad Air since I use it the most & like it best.

Pat

Sent from my iPad...

On Nov 30, 2014, at 7:59 PM, Barbara-Lynn Smith bl_smith25@hotmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Would there be much purpose to having both an iPad Mini 3 and an iPad Air? What would you do on one that you wouldn't do on another? Would you bother having two or just one and if just one, which one?

Cheers,
B.L>

On Nov 30, 2014, at 6:09 PM, "Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I got an original retina Mini for that exact purpose & like it okay, but I recently got the Kindle Voyage which is smaller & lots easier on the eyes if you read a lot.  The Kindle Paperwhite is also a nice device for reading.  I don't think I will be replacing my Mini since the iPad Air2 serves much the same purpose.


Pat

On Nov 30, 2014, at 6:32 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I've considered getting a Mini for reading in bed.  The iPod Touch works, but I sort of squint.  It's right for the hand, but not quite right enough for the eyes.

Maybe when they up the processor.



- dspadair

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___