Re: [iPad] Tablet craze cools down as iPad shipments decline | PCWorld

 

IMO I don't think so. The iPad sales are recent past, not affected by the 6 Plus, although some will certainly use it as an iPad Mini Mini
Many who want a tablet, have one, and as wifi models are not carrier subsidised, the today cost of an iPad is many times greater than an iPhone on contract. Tablets are not new, its getting saturated, so is quite natural

As far as other manufactures are concerned, in NZ I can buy a cheap Android tablet for NZ89. Rubbish, but they sell, and I bet that sales causes other upgrade sales due to it being rubbish. Volume numbers can be misleading. Id rather see and iPad vs Note vs other comparison using similar storage and screen size, that would be more accurate


From: "Celtica Hippocrates celtica_visitor1@me.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 28 November 2014 4:55 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Tablet craze cools down as iPad shipments decline | PCWorld

 
 Really? I see it as fairly much because of the iPhone 6/6+ & ther large screen smartphones I sold my iPad Mini and have really no interest in getting one because of my 6+. The iPad Mini3 is nice for an eReader, but my big iPhone and some other large phones take it's place.




On Nov 27, 2014, at 5:52 AM, jimpurcell2001@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



Seems to me that iPad purchases slowing only means other mfggsd may have stolen Apples thunder.




__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)

.

__,_._,___