RE: [iPad] Jolla’s Open Source iPad Alternative Raises More Than $1M In Two Days’ Crowdfunding | TechCrunch

 

when I buy a new PC I don't build it myself but I do spec it out....chipsets, drives, RAM chips, etc. I have this done at a mom-and-pop store. they're more likely to offer that as opposed to a big box store.

'73,
rich, n9dko
Any ship can be a minesweeper....once
_________________________________
I don't think PCs survives as you can build your own. It got to a point of market dominance, so became the deficit standard. Sure, build your own helps, the endless variety of specs you can buy, or build, or get custom built is cool

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Rich Bauer" <rk911@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

.

__,_._,___