Re: [iPad] Apple’s 12.2-Inch ‘iPad Air Plus’ Launch Tipped For April-June 2015; iPad Mini 4 Details Also Surface

 

I got an original retina Mini for that exact purpose & like it okay, but I recently got the Kindle Voyage which is smaller & lots easier on the eyes if you read a lot.  The Kindle Paperwhite is also a nice device for reading.  I don't think I will be replacing my Mini since the iPad Air2 serves much the same purpose.


Pat

On Nov 30, 2014, at 6:32 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I've considered getting a Mini for reading in bed.  The iPod Touch works, but I sort of squint.  It's right for the hand, but not quite right enough for the eyes.

Maybe when they up the processor.



- dspadair

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___