Re: [iPad] Any Black Friday iTunes gift card sales?

 

Agreed!! I saw the South Coast plaza 'tree' going up before Halloween and wanted to just bawl. So bad! … The 'Tree' is like a lit up village, under a big artificial tree, with an EVIL looking 'santa' on the sides facing both entrances of the mall. And the 'train rides' for the kiddoes on the scond level with that whistle-horn resonating everywhere… OK, I am going NUTS now…. I love my job, but retail is going crazy. Ugh!


On Nov 25, 2014, at 10:22 AM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I miss the good old days when Black Friday sales actually started on Friday.

I miss the good old days when Christmas advertising started in December, not right after Halloween.

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com


__._,_.___

Posted by: Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___