Re: [iPad] Fetching old mails from yahoo

 

I have a Yahoo email address, tdale@xtra.co.nz  In a folder of three 2010 emails, I just checked my 5S. It says No Mail but it was also checking, and after a few seconds, they popped up. Try again. The Windows desktop is like my rMBP desktop, webmail. We are already at the server, so they are there, as I will have in the past moved them so I assume the headers are already in place on the desktop. On my iPhone I will never have accessed that folder, so the headers need to be downloaded, and if I read the email, the content will then also need to be downloaded


From: "Pabitra Saha pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, 27 November 2014 6:10 AM
Subject: [iPad] Fetching old mails from yahoo

 
I have this yahoo mail account where some folders have mails as old as 4 years.
When I go through mail app of iPad, it does not fetch all the old mails prior to about a year whereas on Windows desktop, I can see all of them.

Is some setting needs to be changed?

Best
PKS


__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

.

__,_._,___