Re: [iPad] Nice case for iPhone 6+.

 

Thanks Carlee… I like cases, but a $5.00-$15.00 cases are better than all the expensive ones I would get before. :-)



On Oct 31, 2014, at 5:36 PM, Carlee Marrer-Tising c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Very good-looking cases!

Carlee ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ
Sent from my  iPad Mini 2 ๐Ÿ“š ๐ŸŽ


/\__/\_____
(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

 /\„,„/\
( =';'= )
/*♡♡*\
(.|.|..|.|.)

On 31.10.2014, at 23:54, Celtica Visitor celtica_visitor1@me.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I ordered this from Amazon sometime back when I knew I'd be getting a 6+. The very first case I got was from Spigen and it's called the Neo hybrid. I was still waiting on this one when I sought on a customer's space gray foam, and it looks so good I knew I made a good decision. This comes up around your screen very nicely has the gold trim that I like with a cherry red sort of faux leather on the back. That is me for cases. I have the Apple polyurethane in Product Red, casemate naked tough in clear, the Neo hybrid. Now, I have this one from caseology . I did order a horizontal oriented belt holster as well for those days that I don't have enough pockets. I do find it to be rather large, but it will work fine when I need to carry like that.

Also, our Apple store is now stocking the impact shield from Tech 21. It is a firm antiglare overlay for your screen. When I dropped my iPhone 5s directly on asphalt with one on, my screen remained perfectly fine.


------------------------------------


------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links



<image1.JPG>


<image2.JPG>


<image3.JPG>


Transmogrified on my beautiful IPhone 6+!


------------------------------------
Posted by: Carlee Marrer-Tising <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch>
------------------------------------


------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/iPad/join
   (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
   iPad-digest@yahoogroups.com 
   iPad-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
   iPad-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo Groups is subject to:
   https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

__._,_.___

Posted by: Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.JPG image3.JPG image2.JPG


.

__,_._,___