Re: [iPad] Email app in ios8

 


Mm, yes, I know that.  What I don't understand is why it's particularly cool.  As far as I've seen, it's just for reordering the display.  Is  there more to it than that?

- ipdt5

On Oct 28, 2014, at 10:07 PM, Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

There's a new edit button on the email app. Press it. Lol

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Oct 28, 2014, at 4:50 PM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hit the edit button in your iOS mailbox column and perhaps that will explain it.


latest photos at http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

On Oct 28, 2014, at 7:00 PM, david smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Hmm?  I see that, but I don't understand what you're saying, and a three-minute google doesn't find it.  Can you explain in ten words or fewer?  :o)



On Oct 28, 2014, at 12:35 AM, Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Wow I really like that you can reorder and add mailboxes to the main view in iOS 8 mail.app. That makes it so very nice. I removed the "all mailboxes" box and put unread at the top instead. And some other niceties. I guess it's the little things that make me happy. I'm smiling ear to ear.

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

.

__,_._,___