Re: [iPad] Apple CEO Tim Cook comes out: 'I'm proud to be gay' October 30

 

I asked the same thing on FB and someone posted in the thread they felt what Tim did was to help others who are dealing with the persecution from others in their lives. Loosely, it would be like me when I hear of a 'Badass' successful person having type one Diabetes. It was a way Tim could say "Hey knock this off, *I'M* Gay, and I'm successful and happy". Much as I really don't care about one's preferences, there are those out there that do and they make it their 'Mission' to persecute the ones who don't conform to the norm. What Tim did makes some sense, but I do wish that he did not HAVE to advocate if you know what I mean. It's a gray area. We all want to be accepted; Gay, Diabetic, 'disabled' etc..., and liked/needed and such, and for all the talk, there is still a lot of prejudice in society.


On Oct 31, 2014, at 12:35 AM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


As I've read from many, did we really need to know Cook's personal business?

\
  \  /\
  (   )           Alice
.(     ).  lwr32@mac.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___