[iPad] Nice case for iPhone 6+. [3 Attachments]

 

I ordered this from Amazon sometime back when I knew I'd be getting a 6+. The very first case I got was from Spigen and it's called the Neo hybrid. I was still waiting on this one when I sought on a customer's space gray foam, and it looks so good I knew I made a good decision. This comes up around your screen very nicely has the gold trim that I like with a cherry red sort of faux leather on the back. That is me for cases. I have the Apple polyurethane in Product Red, casemate naked tough in clear, the Neo hybrid. Now, I have this one from caseology . I did order a horizontal oriented belt holster as well for those days that I don't have enough pockets. I do find it to be rather large, but it will work fine when I need to carry like that.

Also, our Apple store is now stocking the impact shield from Tech 21. It is a firm antiglare overlay for your screen. When I dropped my iPhone 5s directly on asphalt with one on, my screen remained perfectly fine.

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: Celtica Visitor <celtica_visitor1@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Check out the automatic photo album with 3 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.JPG image3.JPG image2.JPG


.

__,_._,___