Re: [iPad] iPad Air 2 has 2GB RAM

 

Me too. Enjoy it! Can't wait to get mine.

Toby 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 26, 2014, at 8:56 PM, Carlee Marrer-Tising c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

So glad you like your new iPad so much, Pat!  That's great.

Sent from Carlee's iPhone 6 +
😼

On 27.10.2014, at 01:39, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I got the 128GB WiFi model & am liking it more each day.  I've had every model of iPad & this one is my favorite so far.  It's light, fast & the display is gorgeous.  All of the new iOS 8 features are icing on the cake for me.

Pat 

On Oct 26, 2014, at 5:48 PM, Toby Levin tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Fantastic! More reviews after you play with it, please. I plan on getting the gold one as well. How many GB's did you get? Wifi or cell?

Toby 

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2014, at 8:26 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Mine just arrived late this afternoon (gold with an Olive Brown Smart Case) & I just finished setting it up.  It will be loads of fun to test its' performance later this evening.  I'm busy getting my last device ready for moving to my adult daughter.


Pat

On Oct 24, 2014, at 2:50 PM, Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


This is awesome. And geez my *second* Mac only had 8 Meg's of ram. 

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Oct 23, 2014, at 5:45 PM, david smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

The early review embargoes have lifted, and it looks like the Geekbench results above are genuine. The A8X has a three-core CPU based on the same CPU architecture as the standard dual-core A8, and the new tablet comes with 2GB of RAM.






__._,_.___

Posted by: Toby Levin <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___