Re: [iPad] iPad Air 2 has 2GB RAM/Pat

 

I think the air 2 is thinner, but with the use of some cushion, like you would get for shoes? Put a square in the back of your Air case and it should work for the Air 2. Just a thought.


On Oct 30, 2014, at 8:13 AM, 'Carlee Marrer-Tising' c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



The 128 GB spacegray.  I'm looking forward to the features you mention (speed, crisp & clear display, improved camera, and so forth), and I'm hoping that, although it is thinner, it'll still fit in the case I have for my Air (1).  If not, I'll try to get a similar case for it.  I've ordered a plain black case for my Air, because it's going to my husband, and he certainly won't want my case (because it has cats on it!  LOL)  Yeah, my bank account is pretty sad, too!  
 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___