Re: [iPad] Browser for iPads

 

I dunno mate. I know apple is not compliant with wifi, not ratified by the wifi alliance or with smb, but I've had no issues with safari

Sent from my iPad Air  🍎

On 29/10/2014, at 3:29 pm, Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Are they sending compliant code? Ime Safari always tenders complaint code very well. 

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Oct 28, 2014, at 7:17 PM, Tony tdale@xtra.co.nz [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Seems to be safari

Sent from my iPad Air  🍎

On 29/10/2014, at 3:15 pm, Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

So it's their fault? Not safari? 

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Oct 27, 2014, at 8:30 PM, Thomas Huot tomhuot@hotmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I do use Zillow, but MRIS sends much more detailed listings. Pretty much the same as I see as an agent, with a few pieces of information withheld.

On 10/26/2014 8:59 PM, Pete petefromflorida@gmail.com [iPad] wrote:
 
Have you tried using Zillow?  It's easy to send a listing from the app to a potential buyer.
Pete




On Oct 26, 2014, at 6:13 PM, "Thomas Huot tomhuot@hotmail.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

IMHO Safari is worthless. It is so locked down that many sites don't show up at all. Also, another problem with Apple mobile devices is that without jail-breaking the device you cannot change the default browser to something like Chrome. It kills me as a real estate agent as when I send listings to potential clients, they can't see those listings unless they go through ridiculous copying of the ling and pasting in a sane browser to view them. Most people are not that savvy that they can do that. I have no idea how many clients never get to see the listings I am trying to send to them to evaluate.

Apple is very arrogant and they want to control everything. They could have it all if they would compromise a bit and let people have some flexibility. Personally I think the Apple product line can't be beat for quality, but the fact that so much cannot be adjusted, it makes it unusable in many cases.

Good luck to all of us if this is the future of computing.

Tom Huot


On 10/25/2014 4:33 PM, Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] wrote:
 
What does "seem dead" mean?

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Oct 25, 2014, at 8:38 AM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
All I know is many links seem dead on Safari but respond on Mercury.


latest photos at http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

On Oct 23, 2014, at 5:14 PM, Just Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

All browsers use the same engine as safari on iPads. 

~Kris M.
\\ "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." ~Helen Keller //

On Oct 23, 2014, at 11:24 AM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
For me Safari is really bad, links don't work gave the time. My friend told me about Mercury. There is a free copy and a pro copy in the App Store. Based on my friends recommendation I bought the pro copy for 99¢. It much better.
Terry


latest photos at http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue


__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (39)

.

__,_._,___