Re: [iPad] Syncing without iCloud

 

Is iTunes in your computer?

Sent from my iPhone 5S 


On 16/02/2014, at 3:37 pm, Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net> wrote:

 

They sync to one another. My backup is TimeMachine. I also have a large external drive for my iTunes library and two RAID drives for extra special protection for some of my things. I design CD covers that I want to make sure won't be lost with some glitch so I have duplicates on various drives.

My latest photos at
Http://www.flickr.com/terrypogue

> On Feb 15, 2014, at 8:47 PM, "bj" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> Where do they sync *to*, or are they just syncing to one another?
> Is there no backup/master/central point they all sync to?
> Where's all your music, apps, etc. stored?
>
> Do you actually have all the same content on every device?
> bj
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Terry Pogue
> Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2014 8:33 PM
> To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [iPad] Syncing without iCloud
>
> No I don't rely on my computer to sync my iDevices, I rely on my personal
> Wi-Fi. That keeps all of my iDevices with the same info including my
> 1Password using DropOx
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
.

__,_._,___