Re: [iPad] Re: Finance app?

 

Cathy,

You might look at PocketMoney, you can use on idevices, OSX, Windows. Send data from one to the other.

I've been using it from Palm days. I've used to run a business and personal. Keeping records of more than one banks, CD, investments, etc.

No connection to PM, just use sometime "KISS" is better! IMHO

Jerry


Sent from my iPad Air 
"Bis senum filii"
(Old men are twice children)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.


On Feb 28, 2014, at 10:40 AM, Devitt <devittad@comcast.net> wrote:

 

Since Mint is free, I checked it out first.  However it wants to download info from my bank and that is not what I need.  I want to use it as an electronic register for my accounts, adding entries such as handwritten checks, electronic fund transfers, etc. as I go and then reconciling monthly.  Does iBank allow that or is automatic downloads the only way to go?

Cathy

Sent from my iPad 

IBank works both on an iPad and on the computer. I have been very satisfied with it though I mostly use it on my computer.
Mary Davidson 

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 27, 2014, at 7:57 PM, liteways@gmail.com wrote:



> My son tells me that Mint is great. 

> Sent from my iPad

>> On Feb 27, 2014, at 5:18 PM, Devitt <devittad@comcast.net> wrote:
>> 
>> I was a Quicken user for years. Now I'd like to switch my (simple) bookkeeping to my iPad. All I need to be able to do is balance accounts and do a breakout report of annual spending categories.
>> 
>> Does anyone have experience with such an app, good or bad?
>> 
>> Cathy
>> 
>> Sent from my iPad 
>> 


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
.

__,_._,___