Re: [iPad] Re: Finance app?

 

you just did :)

~KM
On Feb 28, 2014, at 2:17 PM, Carol Corley <floridabouvs@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I wonder why they don't mention Moneydance, which I have been looking at. I need something that will download from banks and also from Fidelity. Does anyone know of any finance apps that do that well? I've been using Quicken but want to get Rick of the PC.
Carol


I think this is why I didn't go with Mint however I mostly use iBank on my Macbook. Like all software it took a while to get used to it. 

Here are some links that might help you.
http://financialsoft.about.com/od/pdasoftware/ss/5-Best-Ipad-Personal-Finance-Apps-For-2013.htm

http://www.macworld.com/article/1161401/lion_personal_finance_quicken_alternatives.html

Mary Davidson


Sent from my iPad Air



--

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. ~Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

---


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
.

__,_._,___