Re: [iPad] Apple TV

 

Yes. I have turned my three girls and wife into Apple users. They love them. But my oldest just bought an Android tablet so she can play what video she wants. Thats just too restricted with Apple.



From: Carl W. Brooks <carl@iamthereforeipad.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 28 February 2014 11:00 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Apple TV

 
Your are right.

I can do the same, but in order to do so, the content has to be in an Apple format.

I like to enjoy the freedom and convenience to watch whatever format I have on my devices and TV without first converting them.

Carl W. Brooks
@techloyal
http://youtube.com/palmloyal
http://www.iamthereforeipad.com

> On Feb 27, 2014, at 4:53 PM, "bj" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> I can play content from my iTunes library through ATV just fine. No JB or
> anything fancy needed. Just home sharing on the same account.
>
> But then, I'm using Windows -- maybe that's your problem!
> bj
> :-)


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (57)
.

__,_._,___