Re: [iPad] Finance app?

 

I think this is why I didn't go with Mint however I mostly use iBank on my Macbook. Like all software it took a while to get used to it.

Here are some links that might help you.
http://financialsoft.about.com/od/pdasoftware/ss/5-Best-Ipad-Personal-Finance-Apps-For-2013.htm

http://www.macworld.com/article/1161401/lion_personal_finance_quicken_alternatives.html

Mary Davidson
On Feb 28, 2014, at 10:40 AM, Devitt <devittad@comcast.net> wrote:

Since Mint is free, I checked it out first. However it wants to download info from my bank and that is not what I need. I want to use it as an electronic register for my accounts, adding entries such as handwritten checks, electronic fund transfers, etc. as I go and then reconciling monthly. Does iBank allow that or is automatic downloads the only way to go?

Cathy

Sent from my iPad 

> IBank works both on an iPad and on the computer. I have been very satisfied with it though I mostly use it on my computer.
> Mary Davidson
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
> > On Feb 27, 2014, at 7:57 PM, liteways@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > My son tells me that Mint is great.
> >
> > Sent from my iPad
> >
> >> On Feb 27, 2014, at 5:18 PM, Devitt <devittad@comcast.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> I was a Quicken user for years. Now I'd like to switch my (simple) bookkeeping to my iPad. All I need to be able to do is balance accounts and do a breakout report of annual spending categories.
> >>
> >> Does anyone have experience with such an app, good or bad?
> >>
> >> Cathy
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPad 
> >>
> >
> >
> >

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___