Beautifully put, Jim. I agree wholeheartedly. Apple has done what no other company has done, made a product without a lot of bells and whistles, showed us how to use it and it worked.
I use to be a Windows user. When I switched to Apple, I knew how to use and find most things without having to take a class on how to use it. I don't know Windows anymore. It's not intuitive for me.
\
\ /\
( ) Alice
.( ). Little White Rabbit
On Jan 25, 2014, at 8:45 AM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:
>> Well I HOPE for a 4.7" I DO NOT want a situation where the 4" moves to 4.7+" Apple needs to give users what they want , I feel secure they will deliver a 4" for the many that want the status quo. and 4.7+ for those that want bigger.
>
> Henry Ford commented that if he wanted to give people what they were asking for, he'd be going broke trying to build a better horse-and-buggy.
>
> He went where his vision directed him, and customers came in droves.
>
> Apple has NEVER planned to "give users what they want".
> Apple sees possibilities others do not see, and builds to follow their vision, and customers come in droves.
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (56) |