Re: [iPad] Finally made the move to OSX!

 

I don't know what info tab you might be talking about. command I (that's eye not L) brings up all the information about the selected tune in iTunes on Mavericks.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 13, 2014, at 8:43 PM, "bj" <bjones44@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> Maverick iTunes does not have the info-tab, you will need to use a cloud.
> There's a huge thread on the subject in one of the Apple forums.
> Not sure about Safari Bookmarks.
>
> What have you been syncing Notes & Contacts to under Windows?
> bj
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tony
> Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 8:32 PM
> To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [iPad] Finally made the move to OSX!
>
> My Notes are the iOS app, I dont really use Calendar, and my email is Yahoo,
> via the iOS app or webmail, so I will use webmail in Safari, so no issues
> there
>
> Contacts will sync I assume via iTunes?
>
> From: bj <bjones44@verizon.net>
> To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
> Sent: Friday, 14 February 2014 2:25 PM
> Subject: Re: [iPad] Finally made the move to OSX!
>
> Are you already using a cloud (i- or other) to sync your "info" items
> (notes, calendar, contacts)?
>
> You can still do local sync of these to Outlook in Windows/iTunes but not in
> Maverick.
> bj
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Tony
> Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:51 PM
> To: iPad@yahoogroups..com
> Subject: Re: [iPad] Finally made the move to OSX!
>
> October 2013 model, rMBP, 15", 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Iris Pro Graphics
>
> It will be a Windows to OSX learning curve, buit looking forward to that, I
> will update!
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
.

__,_._,___