My Notes are the iOS app, I dont really use Calendar, and my email is Yahoo, via the iOS app or webmail, so I will use webmail in Safari, so no issues there
Contacts will sync I assume via iTunes?
From: bj <bjones44@verizon.net>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 14 February 2014 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Finally made the move to OSX!
Contacts will sync I assume via iTunes?
From: bj <bjones44@verizon.net>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 14 February 2014 2:25 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Finally made the move to OSX!
Are you already using a cloud (i- or other) to sync your "info" items
(notes, calendar, contacts)?
You can still do local sync of these to Outlook in Windows/iTunes but not in
Maverick.
bj
-----Original Message-----
From: Tony
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:51 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups..com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Finally made the move to OSX!
October 2013 model, rMBP, 15", 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Iris Pro Graphics
It will be a Windows to OSX learning curve, buit looking forward to that, I
will update!
(notes, calendar, contacts)?
You can still do local sync of these to Outlook in Windows/iTunes but not in
Maverick.
bj
-----Original Message-----
From: Tony
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 5:51 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups..com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Finally made the move to OSX!
October 2013 model, rMBP, 15", 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Iris Pro Graphics
It will be a Windows to OSX learning curve, buit looking forward to that, I
will update!
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (6) |
.
__,_._,___