I'll do that. I am looking forward to the integration. Having OSX having some integration with the iPhone and iPad . Simple things like iMessage etc.
Looking forward to the challenges of adapting to osx and learning as much as I can and deep as I can, both to be better prepared if things don't work as I want or thought but also the geek in me to be proficient
I've used windows since 3.1, but I'm not putting it on the MBP, I will fully migrate.
Sent from my iPhone 5S
Sent from my iPhone 5S
If you set up iCloud on your new Mac, your contacts will sync seamlessly between your 3 devices.
On Feb 13, 2014, at 7:00 PM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:Just checked my phone.. Contacts are synced tio cCloud, so whatever I add on the iPhone or iPad are synced. Email addresses came from Yahoo to my iDevices so they dont need a sync as they are joined at the hip to Yahoo via the yahoo mail app.
Notes, I am not sure how they sync I will check tonight, I am at work at the moment
__._,_.___
| Reply via web post | Reply to sender | Reply to group | Start a New Topic | Messages in this topic (14) |
.
__,_._,___