Re: [iPad] Re: TV towers

 

My parents use to be RVers. They usually paid for cable hookup from the parks they stayed at. My parents were never adventurers.  Mom disliked dry camping, so they had a Thousand Trails membership and sometimes stayed at KOA camps.

\
  \   /\                Alice
  (   )    whiterabbit@gmail.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad mini

On Jun 28, 2013, at 1:12 PM, rvingky <rvingky@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Ed,

I'm also an RV user, what I do are two thing.
One I carry a number of DVD's and make copy of at home and when I visit friends.
The other thing I did was to add PVC pipe that can rise high above the RV on one I have an exterior Wifi antenna that I turn around to pickup a better wifi. I also have TV exterior
antenna that will pickup better that the antenna on the RV. 

I may have to put a satellite on the RV, but that life when you BD! LOL

Jerry

Sent from my iPad2 
"bis pueri sense"
(Old men are twice children)


On Jun 27, 2013, at 11:02 PM, "Ed" <huckleberryed@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Will DO.  I'm hanging on to these two sites you specified.

 

Ed    in Oregon

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Kris Murray
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 7:20 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: TV towers

 

 

If you need any help, holler 

~KLM

\\ "If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small..." ~Azim Premji //


On Jun 27, 2013, at 6:15 PM, "Ed" <huckleberryed@gmail.com> wrote:

 

 

Interesting.  Tnx.   It's summer and the new seasons don't start until Fall….. everything seems to be re-runs….but these two sites you provide seem to have them.   Will give it a try .

 

Ed    in Oregon

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tony
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 2:23 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: TV towers

 

 

As Kris said piratebay.sx, but a better place to start is   eztv.it    for TV series. More structured and you can search.

 

 


From: Ed <huckleberryed@gmail.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, 28 June 2013 9:06 AM
Subject: RE: [iPad] Re: TV towers

 

 

 

We like these:   White Collar,  NCIS,  The Good Wife,  Bones, Elementary,  Person of Interest ….   If current versions of these are on the Internet, I'd sure be interested….   I  haven't found them.

 

Ed   in Oregon

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups..com] On Behalf Of Pabitra Saha
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 1:04 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: TV towers

 

 

If you are looking for some specific serials or documentaries, search on YouTube, download them and see them on TV. Many times, HD versions are available too.

Best

PKS 

 


On Jun 27, 2013, at 3:20 PM, "Ed" <huckleberryed@gmail.com> wrote:

 

 

Is there a cheap or free source to watch the major network broadcasts  ( ABC/CBS/NBC/FOX )  on the Internet?   And if so,  Can you do it on a minimal DSL connection?

 

Ed   in Oregon

 

 

 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (45)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___