Re: [iPad] Mobile Malware

 

Do you have an anti virus for your Android device?

From: Twenty Pearls <akaivyleaf@yahoo.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 30 June 2013 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Mobile Malware
 
I haven't experienced any android viruses.... So I am happy in both sandboxes :)Sent from PINKY- my iPad
Sharon H. 

On Jun 26, 2013, at 9:44 PM, whiterabbit32@gmail.com wrote:
Same here. To me, it's mystifying why Android users are willing to put up with all the viruses. Does rooting and flashing rom on an Android outweigh malware? For me, no. that's one of many reasons I stay with Apple. \
  \  /\                Alice
.(     ).  Sent from my iPhone 5
On Jun 26, 2013, at 6:38 PM, Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:
 
I play well in the sandbox and I'm quite happy to be virus free :-)
~KLM
\\ "If people are not laughing at your goals, your goals are too small...." ~Azim Premji //
On Jun 26, 2013, at 6:27 PM, whiterabbit32@gmail.com wrote:
 
The articles says something must be done. Sandboxing like Apple does? 

I think more Apple users should read the article instead of complaining that Apple is too sandboxed.\
  \  /\                Alice
.(     ).  Sent from my iPhone 5
On Jun 26, 2013, at 4:22 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:
 
<http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/06/26/android-accounts-for-92-of-mobile-malware-malicious-apps-increase-614>

Android accounts for 92% of mobile malware, malicious apps increase 614%

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:mailto:jimdoc%40icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___