RE: [iPad] Re: TV towers

 

Speaking to ME,  Maureen?    Not sure what you are referring to….. the color of my email posts to this group?    The vast preponderance of emails I post come from my home Windows PC using MS Outlook,  which of course allows one to change the color and nature of Fonts.  I do not know if this is possible on an iPAd,….. probably not.

 

Hope that answered the question.

 

Ed

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Maureen McKee
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 3:50 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: TV towers

 

 

My curiosity is killing me Ed but how do you get coloured fonts on the ipad. This is one of the many things I'm still trying it learn but I took heart the other day when I read someone on this group was still learning after two years. Most of the time I have no idea what you are all talking about but I still enjoy the expertise of you all. Maureen

Sent from my iPad

On 27 Jun 2013, at 20:47, "Ed" <huckleberryed@gmail.com> wrote:

>>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (41)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___