RE: [iPad] Re: TV towers

 

 

There are those for whom that would work.  I don't know about most viewers,  but I am somewhat choosy about what I watch…. in a sense that  I don't care for most programming and movies.   I watch a few select network programs that I like and often the local weather and news and that is it.  Unfortunately what I care to view is not really available on the Internet in any form unless you pay a nice fee for it…and even then much of what I'd want still is not available from the networks..   Downloading overnight is not an option for me.   This may be the case with the original poster too…..

 

Ed  in Oregon

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of David Smith
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:39 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: TV towers

 

 

 

How about downloading content overnight and watching it during the day?

--

david@luda.net

pad4

 


On Jun 27, 2013, at 3:11 PM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

That doesn't seem to be an option. The person has a very slow DSL connection which is barely fast enough to watch low definition YouTube videos.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, David Smith <david.smith.14916@...> wrote:
>
>
> Or simply chucking it all and going internet?
>
> --
> david@...
> pad4
>
>
> On Jun 27, 2013, at 9:50 AM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@...> wrote:
>
> > Have you considered DirecTV or Dish?
> > Pete
> >
> > --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Denise O'Connor <RNMSW@> wrote:
> > >
> > > The towers are from 14 to 56 miles away.
> > > When they made the switch to digital, they forgot to tell people that inside antennas only work for transmitters no further than 15 miles.
> > > Denise in wet and stormy NC
> > >
> > > Sent from my iPad
> > >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___