Re: [iPad] Re: TV towers / Jerry

 

Hello Pat,

I don't remember the right now, I'm home to have a health problem taken care of.
After some digging of info, I found it cheap on ebay. When I feel better I go out we're the RV
Is stored and find the name. It doesn't work at all BD location, but if there is a weak signal it helps. The best improvement is at the outer edge of a campground it will greatly increase the speed.

What I do is put the WiFi antenna on the PVC pipe with some loose clamps the hook a wifi meter to it turning the pipe until I get the highest reading. The check by raising the pipe up and down it see if any improvement. I use a small flat cable that I got at Camping World through a sliding window to the inside setup.

Jerry

 
Sent from my iPad2 
"bis pueri sense"
(Old men are twice children)


On Jun 28, 2013, at 6:58 PM, patgravel@aol.com wrote:

 

Hi Jerry,
 
We are also RV'ers and I am wondering what you exterior WiFi antenna you are using to get a better WiFi signal??  Thanks.
 
We just got back from SD, WY, and ND and Sprint has no coverage there - our MiFi was roaming and they only allow a very small amount for roaming off of their network.
 
 
~~Pat Gravel~~
**Minne-snow-ta** - Zone 4a

Flexible people never get bent out of shape!
 

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:12 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"rvingky" rving_ky

Ed,

I'm also an RV user, what I do are two thing.
One I carry a number of DVD's and make copy of at home and when I visit friends.
The other thing I did was to add PVC pipe that can rise high above the RV on one I have an exterior Wifi antenna that I turn around to pickup a better wifi. I also have TV exterior
antenna that will pickup better that the antenna on the RV.

I may have to put a satellite on the RV, but that life when you BD! LOL

Jerry

Sent from my iPad2 
"bis pueri sense"
(Old men are twice children)


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___