Re: [iPad] Question about screen

 

> I have a question maybe someone can help with. I bought an iPad mini about six weeks ago and just a couple of days ago, I noticed, when it is turned off I can see some ripples across the screen. I hadn't noticed them before ... I'm not sure if they just showed up or if they have been there all along. I don't see any distortion when it is turned on and I'm reading, etc. Just wondered if I should be concerned.
> Jan C in NW New Mexico

The only times I've seen ripples on a screen of an iPad when turned off is when the owner chose to put a screen protector on it.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___