Re: [iPad] Question about screen

 

If you have an Apple store near you or an Apple certified store near you, I'd take it there and see if they can see what you're seeing and what they suggest. If it doesn't bother you, then I wouldn't worry about it :-)

\
  \   /\                Alice
  (   )    whiterabbit@gmail.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad mini

On Jun 30, 2013, at 12:09 PM, GLEN--JAN CRANDALL <glenjan52@msn.com> wrote:

 

Hi all.

I have a question maybe someone can help with. I bought an iPad mini about six weeks ago and just a couple of days ago, I noticed, when it is turned off I can see some ripples across the screen. I hadn't noticed them before ... I'm not sure if they just showed up or if they have been there all along. I don't see any distortion when it is turned on and I'm reading, etc. Just wondered if I should be concerned.

Thanks for any help!

Happy Fourth of July! 🇺🇸

Jan C in NW New Mexico
Sent from my new iPad Mini  🇺🇸

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___