[iPad] TV

 

I get on my computer from 12:30 pm to 10:00 pm. The TV is turned on at 11:00am to 3:00am. I go to bed about 12:30am. During this time my husband helps me wash and dress, we eat after 7:00pm because my husband wants to live like on the continent -:(. We get Netflix one DVD at a time.
As I explained in a previous email, I have not been able to afford the cost of Dish any longer after my husband lost his job in 2006 and social security is not sufficient for a decent life when you have been disabled since your 40's. I certainly did not plan on this and I am not crippled because of anything I did.
Thank you for taking the time to respond to me.
Denise in NC

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___