Re: [iPad] Trouble downloading movies through iTunes

 

I have not tried any movies from iTunes but why not rent them from
Netflix for $9.99 a month total for any and all movies you want to
watch. They have a 1 month free trial for new subscribers. I have
watched quite a few movies on my ipad this way with no problems what so
ever.

On 3/31/2011 11:57 AM, walker_nospam wrote:
> So, having had my iPad 2 for almost a week now, I just cannot believe how I wasted so much time NOT having had the first iPad all this time. It's truly amazing... I love love LOVE it! What a fantastic creation!
>
> I'm just learning the ropes now, and wonder what the problem is regarding downloading a movie through iTunes. I'm using the home Wi-Fi (btw, I have the Verizon 64 3G version) and had no problem trying out a couple of free TV shows. (Seriously, how wonderful is that episode with Mr. Rogers and Koko the Gorilla?! :-)
>
> Then I checked out the rental movie offerings, and thought, okay, wow, the perfect first choice of a download for this iPad is "The Social Network" -- however, I've been trying since last night, and no go. I keep getting "Download error. Tap to retry." I then tried to download a different movie, and the same thing. No matter where in the house I go, it ain't happenin'! I am all too happy to rent a movie for $4.99, and Apple should be making a fair amount of money off me now that I own this marvelous piece of magic... BUT... I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, if anything. Why can't I download movies successfully?!
>
> Also, at what point does my card get charged for the movie, anyway? I have supposedly "purchased" the two movie rentals, but I assume not yet charged, since I can't successfully download them yet.
>
--
Judith Barnett
pooh4jvn@pacbell.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___