Re: [iPad] First time sync and picture transfer

 

Yes, iPads are just like iTouch or iPhones when it comes to syncing.
The new edition of
Cyberfeasts and Foodstocks
Second Helping
is available
<http://www.cyberfeasts.com/cookbook2.htm>

On Mar 29, 2011, at 7:39 PM, pat h - oh wrote:

>
>
> I have an iPod Touch and I can choose what I want to sync. Does the iPad work the same way? I didn't think I used a manual setting for the Touch. I have apps, some music, and video podcasts and I can pick and choose what I want synced.
>
> I have Nano's and if I choose to manually sync them I get a message that everything already on it will be erased. So I never did a manual sync because I prefer to choose the things I want on it. I mainly use it for audio books and some of my music. I make playlists and choose which ones I want to load. When I finish a book I delete it and add another one. Or not, but I don't have to add everything each time if it's already on the Nano. I hope the iPad syncs the same way.
>
> pat h - oh My iPad2 will arrive April 4.
>
> >you can set the ipad to manual sync and you can on a macintosh check >which photos to sync. i would hope with the peecee it is the same.
> `km
> ,___
>
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___