Re: [iPad] Keyboard and iPad2 Docking station?

 

At home, I use the reconditioned Apple USB keyboard. That just slips in (no trips to the control panel). The keyboard is nice, if a bit small for a touch typist.

I got it from OWC (www.macsales.com)

With the on-screen keyboard, I occasionally go crazy trying to find a specific key in a hurry. Finding keys breaks my train of thought while typing. If I am going to do any significant amount of typing (this email, for example). I hook up a keyboard.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2011, at 13:42, Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net> wrote:

> I would be interested too, 4 to 5 min to hook up and re-hook up every
> time the iPad sleeps dopes not sound like a good recommendation.
>
> On 3/31/2011 10:34 AM, hugpug@aol.com wrote:
>> So which one are you talking about below that takes 4-5 minutes to hook
>> up, and occasionally just stops talking for 10-20 seconds. And it needs
>> to be hooked up ever time the iPad goes to sleep. It sounds like
>> complaint but for which one? Which one do you use at home that you have
>> never had a problem with?
> --
> Judith Barnett
> pooh4jvn@pacbell.net

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___