[iPad] Looking for similar iPad software

 

I have a very old Palm Pilot m505. I use if for keeping track of books and authors. One side (in Memo) lists the authors, the other side lists all of their books. I can add notes to either side of this program on my computer and add new authors, but it no longer syncs to the device. That's okay, I only use it on the computer anyway.

This program is so old it wouldn't work on Windows 7 so I put it in Virtual XP and it works fine there. However, I'm having a problem with my iTouch and iTunes. A lot of times the Touch isn't recognized in iTunes. Sometimes it is.Each time I updated the software I had to do a Restore. I'm wondering if that old Palm program is causing all my problems, even when it is in Virtual XP and "supposedly" not in Windows7 at all. And if I will have the same trouble when I get my iPad tomorrow.

So my question is this. Is there a similar program for the iPad that will accomplish the same thing? Let me have access to authors and their books on the same page? On the Palm, once I find the correct author, I can click on their name and the page with the list of books opens. A spreadsheet will not list this way, each author is on a separate page. I've looked at library software bit it doesn't do what I want it to do. The Palm does.

pat h - oh

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___