Re: [iPad] Keyboard and iPad2 Docking station?

 

Well, I have never had a minutes problem with mine at home. I have a bluetooth one that I use on the road. It always takes 4-5 minutes to hook up, and occasionally just stops talking for 10-20 seconds. And it needs to be hooked up ever time the iPad goes to sleep.

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2011, at 13:02, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@me.com> wrote:

>> the keyboard plus docking station is flaky. mine is. its the second one. i replaced the first one. meh.
>> ~KM
>
> Good of you to do the testing for us… <grin>
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@me.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___