Re: [iPad] Bird, Wildflower, Insect ID Apps.

 

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 1:02 PM, Wyldceltic1 <wyldceltic1@me.com> wrote:
 

LOL, Weren't you the one going for walks in the snow whilst your family borrowed your iPad? I may have the wrong poster, but hey, They be RENT on your tech. If they borrow, they must pay RENT. :-)



LOL, you are exactly right!!!  

However, paying for the newly diabetic cat may be cutting into my iTunes budget right now...  Is it awful that I think stuff like, "For that much money, I could have bought an iPad 2."
Don't answer that - I know it is awful.  

April


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___