Re: [iPad] Keyboard and iPad2 Docking station?

 

I bought a packet of three stands that are sold to display decorative dinner/luncheon plates. The ones I got are adjustable, wire but covered in that rubbery plastic stuff. I really like them I didn't pay more than $5 for the three. I keep my iPods in the two spare ones.
Terry

Sent from my iPad

On Mar 31, 2011, at 8:44 AM, Woody <waterk9@gmail.com> wrote:

Did get an Apple keyboard and have used a few times with the iPad and Touch. Useful for long typing but most emails are fine on the screen keyboard. Didn't get a docking station but did get a wire folding bookstand $5-10 to prop up the iPad sometimes. Sometimes easier to watch a tv show on a table next to me when eating a sandwich as example. I think the combo keyboard and dock would not be useful for me. 




On Mar 31, 2011, at 6:11 AM, hugpug wrote:
Are these worth having?  What do you find them easy to use for?  TIA

Carol


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___