Re: [iPad] Re: Crochet Anyone?

 

I crochet too, and would like to find something like what you are talking about.  I doubt there is anything out there like that.  Write me off list if you are interested in sharing patterns, ETC.


On Feb 17, 2017, at 11:57 PM, J B beadnik2@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

>I'm looking for an app that will allow me to save both PDF's and YouTube videos and be able to read PDF's and watch The YouTube tutorials I've collected. Is there an app out like that for the iPad? I use an iPad mini.<


I use dropbox beause with dropbox I can access things from any of my devices... Any computer, iPad, iPhone. I created a folder I call 'Crochet Stuff' and keep all patterns, etc. there.
JoanB
--
Sent from My iPad Air

__._,_.___

Posted by: Melissa Tucker <melissatucker4@att.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___