Re: [iPad] Price for used iPad

 

I'll post the details when Apple announces the date of their next event.  Speculation is that it will occur in March, but there's nothing official yet.


Pat

On Feb 4, 2017, at 9:57 AM, JFS jfsokol1@bellsouth.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Pat, 
I would be interested in your 128gB iPad when you are ready to sell. 
It will be an upgrade from my 16gB that I have had 'forever'.

thank you for your consideration
 
John Sokol 
Atlanta, GA 
770-364-5565 

Hebrews 11:1 (NIV) 
Faith is confidence  
in what we hope for  
and assurance  
about what  we do not see


On Friday, February 3, 2017 11:24 PM, "Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
I have a 128GB iPad Air that I'll be selling as soon as the new models of the small iPad Pro are released.  Gazelle is quoting $120 for it and I'll be glad to sell it to you at that price (or what they might be quoting at the time) if you're interested.  It will include a black leather Apple case which was originally $79.  If you like, I'll contact you when I'm ready to sell.  Here's some info about that model which was released in November 2013:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPad_Air

Pat

On Feb 3, 2017, at 3:22 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


lol that blows away my current Macintosh!!!

Sounds like a $75-100 iPad would be perfect for me. Well maybe I'd wanna spend a bit more for one with a lightning port. I'm considering upgrading my iPad mini. I think I want a full sized one.

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Feb 3, 2017, at 5:47 AM, mary davidson mary.davidson@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

graphics card has 4 cores.
It uses a 1GHz A5x chip, 32-bit architecture, 1 GB of memory, 32KB L1 caches, and 1MB L2 cache.






__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___