Re: [iPad] Price for used iPad

 

I had an iPad 2. Loved it. Now a mini. I think I would prefer to using the bigger screen size and ability to run iOS 10 ;)

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Feb 4, 2017, at 1:48 PM, pat h - oh path48@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I make a lot of Jigsaw puzzles and I like the larger screen for them. I've done some on my Mini 4 and it is okay, just not as nice as when I have larger pieces on the Air.

pat h - oh



From: "Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2017 11:28 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Price for used iPad



The iPad mini is the best. I kept my full size iPad for a month after getting my iPad mini and found I didn't use it much, so Gazelled it. Haven't gone back to a full size iPad yet. I've been using the iPad mini since it came out.

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Feb 3, 2017, at 3:22 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 
lol that blows away my current Macintosh!!!

Sounds like a $75-100 iPad would be perfect for me. Well maybe I'd wanna spend a bit more for one with a lightning port. I'm considering upgrading my iPad mini. I think I want a full sized one.

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Feb 3, 2017, at 5:47 AM, mary davidson mary.davidson@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

graphics card has 4 cores.
It uses a 1GHz A5x chip, 32-bit architecture, 1 GB of memory, 32KB L1 caches, and 1MB L2 cache.




__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___