Re: [iPad] Re: Apple TV question

 

That's just it. Cut the cord because I was tired of prices going up all these things. Now, I pay for what I want yet they want me to pay more for no commercials? That's just too greedy.

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Dec 18, 2016, at 1:48 AM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 


You have to pay them something like four dollars more for ad-free.


On Dec 17, 2016, at 11:31 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Have they changed their advertising any? I'm old fashioned about what commercials go with what shows. I was watching My Favorite Martian one afternoon on Hulu. On comes a condom ad. I do not consider condom ads family tv like the show I was watching. If Hulu has changed that, I'll subscribe. If not, I won't subscribe.

\
  \  /\
  (   )           Alice
.(     ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Dec 17, 2016, at 8:11 AM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I think I pay 1.99 a month for Hulu. It an app on my Apple TV and on my iPads.



"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can."


On Dec 17, 2016, at 12:41 AM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Yes Hulu will work but they are subscription, I believe.

\
  \  /\
  (   )           Alice
.(     ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Dec 7, 2016, at 4:17 PM, Carol floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Would Hulu work? There is an app on Apple TV.
Carol

Alice wrote:
Yes but I need OnDemand because I work til midnight. ABC and CBS apps work well. Most of the rest want a provider.

Sent from my iPhone 7+

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (93)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___