[iPad] Re: Apple TV question

 

Do any of you Apple TV users subscribe to Acorn or know if it is available through ATV?  My BFF would love to be able to port it to her TV (not a Smart tv.). A monthly fee would be fine.  She currently gets her internet and tv through satellite and has a Chrome box, too, but is not able to get Acorn.  

From what I've read here people have had a lot of different experiences.  I checked the Apple site but have not able to figure out if the Apple TV would work for her.  We live in Vermont, if that makes a difference.  

CD


I think I pay 1.99 a month for Hulu. It an app on my Apple TV and on my iPads.

“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can."

> On Dec 17, 2016, at 12:41 AM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:



> Yes Hulu will work but they are subscription, I believe.

> \
> \ /\
> ( ) Alice
> .( ).  lwr32@mac.com

> On Dec 7, 2016, at 4:17 PM, Carol floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Would Hulu work? There is an app on Apple TV.
> Carol

> Alice wrote:
> Yes but I need OnDemand because I work til midnight. ABC and CBS apps work well. Most of the rest want a provider.

> Sent from my iPhone 7+




Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Devitt <devittad@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (76)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___