Re: [iPad] IPad Pro vs. iPad Air

 

How much memory do you have in your mini?



---In iPad@yahoogroups.com, <lwr32@...> wrote :

If you want to stay with the iPad mini, the iPad mini 4 is great. I have had it since it came out and hasn't slowed yet.

\
  \  /\
  (   )           Alice
.(     ).  lwr32@...

On Dec 8, 2016, at 5:55 PM, Bob Stern bobbystern@... [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

My beloved and trusty iPad mini 2 is having difficulty with the more recent versions of iOS. 32 GB and iOS 10.1.1? I have been totally satisfied with this iPad in both performance and size. It now runs slow in opening apps and loading web pages. Rebooting and a reset help but not much.

A number of the apps I use cause messages from Apple to pop up stating that these apps will slow down my iPad and need to be updated; including a Google app. They all have the most recent update for each particular app. A couple of the apps crash after being used for awhile.

I really don't want the expense of a new iPad but if a new one will work better than I will have to tighten my belt in other areas.

I have looked at the iPad Pro in both sizes the smaller one being more realistic for my finances. The iPad Air 2 is even more affordable. I am not a power user.

Is there much real world difference between the Pro and the Air?

Thanks for your responses,

Bobby

__._,_.___

Posted by: bobbystern@me.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___