[iPad] Re: Apple TV question

 

Hi: I got TorGuard, which is more expensive than some. There are a lot of sales right now -- lifetime subscription for $29.99 for some. Mine was 25% off one-time special for $44 annual. I researched and my head was spinning, but my sister has this one and is happy, so that's why I chose it. Now I have to figure out how to use it to best advantage. However, I did get my favorite program back that they banned for me when they mistakenly thought I was in Canada -- now my VPN tells them I am in London.
Carol

Alice asks: Which VPN? Is it expensive?

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carol Corley <floridabouvs@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (97)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___