[iPad] iOS differences

 


Recently, I've noticed that the iOS on my iPad and the iOS on my iPhone work differently on a news-site link I want to use frequently. On the iPhone, when I tap on the link, I can choose one of three options. On the iPad, the options appear only very rarely.

Yes, both devices are up to date.

I wonder how many different versions of iOS Apple have to maintain, now that they're manufacturing a fairly large number of slightly different models of iPhone, iPad, and iPod. Must be a maintenance headache.

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___