Re: [iPad] Re: Excess unnecessary text

 

Replying to your message again, this time for Firefox, is there any difference?

There are a few Tonys. I am Tony from NZ, tdale@xtra.co.nz


From: "Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad]" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, 29 May 2015 11:12 AM
Subject: [iPad] Re: Excess unnecessary text

 
I get the junk too and I'm on digest. Read it on my iPad.

It is always appears with Tony's messages (though not exclusively.) Maybe because he is out of the U.S. so Yahoo screws it up?

Tony, do you see the junk additions with any particular person's or area's emails?

Cathy

Sent from my iPad 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

.

__,_._,___