Re: [iPad] Excess unnecessary text

 

It's showing up on the iPad & computers after the messages.  It looks like numerous lines of code of some kind. 

Pat

Sent from my iPad...

On May 28, 2015, at 3:54 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 



Hmm.  Are you reading mail on the iPad?  I never see headertrash there.



On May 28, 2015, at 5:03 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I get individual messages & they have been loaded with garbage included this one that I trimmed before responding.


Pat

On May 28, 2015, at 1:38 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I think that must be a problem with the digest mechanism. I don't see that garbage in individual messages.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

.

__,_._,___