[iPad] Re: Excess unnecessary text

 

Thu May 28, 2015 12:38 pm (PDT) . Posted by: 

"David Smith" dvdcsmth 



I think that must be a problem with the digest mechanism. I don't see that garbage in individual messages.

> On May 27, 2015, at 7:57 PM, 'Richard E Johnson, MD' RECMSOJ@OnlineOK.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> This is may be old hat, but would it be possible to encourage or even require posters (including myself) to preview or proofread our










Thanks, David. I wasn't aware of that as I've always used the Digest format for the iPad Group. I'll inquire with the owner or Yahoo. I really get a massive amount of that sort of trash text with many messages, and sometimes it is even interspersed with long sections of blank space which makes it even longer. It's often an order of magnitude more trash text than actual iPad Group posting text. 

Dick

Sent from  iMac 2013
OS X 10.10.3
-------------------------------------------------
Richard E Johnson, ScM, MD, DABA
iMac 21.5" 2.7 GHz (2013) 10.10.3
MB Pro 13" 2.53 GHz (2009) 10.8.5
iPad 4, iOS 8.3
iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

__._,_.___

Posted by: "Richard E Johnson, MD" <recmsoj@onlineok.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

.

__,_._,___