Re: [iPad] intermittent no-connection problems with iPad - Mac OK

 

What's between you and the router? Between you and the cell tower? What isp? What telecom? Is it during a specific time of day? Certain app? 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On May 30, 2015, at 8:23 AM, joycekeay@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hi, I'm sitting here in my living room having a perfectly good wifi connection on my Mac but my iPad is saying it can't get a connection - even using my cellular option.  Now all of a sudden it is connected. What is going on?  This has been happening for the past five days or so.  Any clues?  Thanks.


Joyce Keay

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

.

__,_._,___